Tax Reports and Delinquent Taxes

Delinquent Taxes

The County Clerk's Office is responsible for collecting delinquent/past due taxes for sold properties.  Due to state statute the only form of payment acceptable are cash, cashier's check or money order.  All checks need to be made payable to the Boone County Clerk.  For questions or to find out how much is owed on a delinquent property call 1-815-544-3103.  Please have your parcel number (PIN) ready when calling.

Tax Reports

Every year the County Clerk calculates the rates for the various taxing districts in Boone County.  These rates are calculated using the levies filed by the taxing district and the equalized assessed value of the property within that district as well as other factors. 

We have made available different reports individuals might be interested in viewing.  Simply click on the year followed by the report.

   2018     2017     2016      2015       2014       2013